Tuesday, December 18, 2007

W.P.O.T.D. - The ceremony

Most of the ceremony music was recorded by The ZOE Group -- a praise team from Nashville, TN. Their music has meant so much to me in my life. I intended for the music to tell a story. The guests were seated to a selection of music sung by Zoe, the grandmothers walked down the aisle to Zoe's "Find Us Faithful", the mothers walked down the aisle to "Nocturne" (written and recorded by Billy Joel), the bridesmaids walked down the aisle to "Magnificat" by Zoe, I walked down to the aisle to "The Greatest Commands" (sung by three members of the Livonia church), Jeff and I lit the unity candle to Zoe's "He's always Been Faithful", and the recessional music was Zoe's "Shout Hallelujah".

1 comment:

Jennifer from Ohio said...

Wow Mary, you put a lot of work into the music. I am glad that you were able to make it so special for you both.