Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wedding Picture of the Day

To my blog readers who have been patiently waiting for more wedding photos:

We received all of the wedding photos from our photographer. He did a wonderful job, and I am very happy with the pictures. I am still sorting through the pictures, and as I am organizing them, I thought that it would be fun to release a "Wedding Picture of the Day". Here's the first one. Thanks to my brother for doing some editing on this particular photo... Can you guess what he changed?

Jeff and I are doing well. His house is on the market now, and hopefully mine will be on the market in January. All of the wedding thank you notes have been sent, and if you gave a gift and didn't receive a thank you note, please let me know! We don't want to miss anyone!

Mary

3 comments:

AEGN said...

I love this pic. What did Ben edit??? Can't wait to see you and Jeff in 11 days!

superflashgo said...

Gosh you are so lovely.

Jennifer from Ohio said...

What a great picture Mary! I won't try to start guessing what Ben edited, but I would be interested to hear...